[gridengine users] emails when -M not in script?

Mike Hanby mhanby at uab.edu
Mon Jul 25 21:17:06 UTC 2011

This may be a bug, but testing the ~/.sge_request approach produced the following results:

* qsub job without the -M arg, email was delivered to the address specified in ~/.sge_request
* qsub job with -M and two emails are sent, one to the qsub -M email, the other to the one in ~/.sge_request

Instead of overwriting the maillist, multiple -M's apparently append to the current maillist. Bummer.