[gridengine users] dbwriter question and SGE6.2u5

Dave Love d.love at liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Jun 8 15:30:09 UTC 2011

Allan Tran <tran.v.allan at gmail.com> writes:

> Thank you Bill,
> Is there an arco package I can download for SGE-6.2u5-plus?

It's not strongly dependent on the GE version and you can check the
fixes in commit messages in either repo.  (Theye're essentailly
the same except I
kept the reporting stuff in case it's useful for reference.)  It's easy
to build dbwriter -- I think it only depends on jaxb --
but I think I could distribute it after taking care of the jaxb
licensing requirements.  The reporting stuff is different, but once you
have dbwriter going, it should just be a question of sql to extract data.
See http://arc.liv.ac.uk/repos/darcs/arco/README for some hint about building.

--
Excuse the typping -- I have a broken wrist