[gridengine users] thread values in $SGE_CELL/common/bootstrap

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:34:40 UTC 2011

There are bits and pieces in DanT's blog, eg.:
 http://blogs.oracle.com/templedf/entry/connecting_all_the_dots
 http://blogs.oracle.com/templedf/entry/scheduler_as_a_thread

Search his "Grid" series for other blog entries on qmaster threads:
 http://blogs.oracle.com/templedf/tags/grid

As for performance, I played with those values and benchmarked the job
submission speed. The performance did not change much:
 http://gridengine.org/pipermail/users/2011-April/000609.html

Rayson