[gridengine users] ignore hostname checking for submit hosts?

Vadim Gutnik gutnik at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 19:41:51 UTC 2011

> Correct. But it's a safety measure. As everyone can become any user on his local machine, he can easily kill/submit jobs for someone else or as an admin reconfigure SGE.

I'm ok with checking admin machines. For the latter, the convenience
of being able to run jobs from more machines far outweighs
the risk of malicious users. (If you don't trust the users, you've
lost anyway: they could overwrite other users's script files, for
example.)

In any case, I understand that risk. How would I disable that check
for submit hosts?

  Vadim