[gridengine users] [SGE-discuss] spool, no information, loss of jobs

Dave Love d.love at liverpool.ac.uk
Sun Jun 19 15:29:12 UTC 2011

baf035 <baf035 at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> we are using SoGE rel. 3910 for tests.
> Submited jobs are correcty dispatched but no informations are stored in a
> spool direcrory <SPOOL_DIR>/qmaster/jobs.

I may need more info on how to reproduce this, like the config and
any related messages from the nodes involved.  I
haven't had time to try the current source, but I can't see any problems
with parallel jobs using pre-release source across hosts.
Changeset 3881 looks the most likely related, but the files it changes
match the github ones (includin part of a separate one which mixed up
man changes -- I know how it goes).

--
Excuse the typping -- I have a broken wrist