[gridengine users] Node with negative value of a consumable

Javier Lopez Cacheiro jlopez at cesga.es
Fri Jun 24 07:16:20 UTC 2011

Hi Dave,

This looks very similar to the problem we encountered.

I will apply the patch and do some tests to see if it solves the
problem. The main difficulty is that the situation of having a
consumable < 0 is not appearing very often so it is will be difficult to
verify if the patch works (I will try to prepare some test to reproduce
the problem).

Thank you very much!