[gridengine users] A couple of questions...

Fritz Ferstl fferstl at univa.com
Wed Jun 29 15:34:23 UTC 2011

You might also be able to use a JSV which parses the job information,
identifies it as a Quartus job and adds specific settings, such as a
project, which then will derive importance from one of the Grid Engine
policies.

Cheers,

Fritz

--

UnivaFritz Ferstl | CTO and Business Development, EMEA
Univa Corporation <http://www.univa.com/> | The Data Center Optimization

Where Grid Engine lives