[gridengine users] hedeby install howto?

William Bryce bbryce at univa.com
Wed Jun 29 23:08:59 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Just to add....

If you really are not comfortable creating HPC clusters in the cloud (many of you are technical so this likely does not apply) and you want management, monitoring of nodes, flexibility, ability to add more functionality to your HPC cluster in the cloud please check out our Integration with Rightscale.  Univa and Rightscale have created a 'really simple' HPC cluster with Univa Grid Engine managed by Rightscale.  It does cost $$ so not for everyone.  Check out the following video it describes how easy it is to do:  http://www.univa.com/resources/video/hpc_cloud_video.php

Regards,

Bill.