[gridengine users] Where are the open source binaries?

Bill Bryce bbryce at univa.com
Fri Mar 11 22:14:24 UTC 2011

Hi Rayson

We have checked out the repo on GitHub. And of course each engineer has their own copy of it. We don't have a separate repo of the core that you guys see. We do have another repo that contains only our commercial enhancements that are built on top of the core.  So to build the GE core we checkout from GitHub. To build Univa GE we checkout from GitHub and combine it with the enhancements repo.

The team has worked this way in the past so they know how to do it.

Regards

Bill

Sent from my iPad