[gridengine users] Intel MPI tight integration?

William Hay w.hay at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Nov 14 12:41:31 UTC 2011

Are there any guides to doing a tight integration between SGE and
Intel MPI?  There is a guide to loose integration on the Intel website
with a comment suggesting that the mpich2_mpd integration on the
sunsource site should work (presumably the same as the mpd section at
http://arc.liv.ac.uk/SGE/howto/mpich2-integration/mpich2-integration.html).
 However the only comments I can find are people having problems with
it that don't get resolved.  Does anyone have a known working tight
integration for Intel MPI?  We're currently working with SGE 6.2u3 and
Intel MPI 4.0.1?

William