[gridengine users] Grid Engine 2011.11 download, SC11 demo & presentation

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 19:59:28 UTC 2011

Gridcore/Gompute is kind enough to offer part of their 20x20 booth for
the Grid Engine 2011.11 demo. I am going to remotely give a
presentation on the new features of Grid Engine 2011.11, and also talk
about the future of open source Grid Engine.

The proposed time slots are: 12:00 and 15:00 on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Please sign up for the presentation at the Gridcore/Gompute booth
(#6002).

To download the Grid Engine 2011.11 release, go to:
http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/

The temp. download site for x64 Linux tarball is:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/47200624/ge2011.11-x64.tar.gz

Rayson