[gridengine users] about stopmpi

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Mon Nov 21 10:19:41 UTC 2011

Am 21.11.2011 um 08:31 schrieb mahbube rustaee:

>  PE definition:
>
> /opt/gridengine/mpi/startmpi.sh $pe_hostfile
> /opt/gridengine/mpi/stopmpi.sh
>
> and following error will occur on .po file:
> cannot remove /tmp/1104.1.pub-all-amd.q/rsh   no such file or directory.
>
> I checked stopmpi  include the line:
> rshcmd=rsh
> rm $TMPDIR/$rshcmd
> why stopmpi  include the line:
> rshcmd=rsh
>
> Can I remove that mentioned line from stopmpi or check for existing of that file, then remove that?

These script won't give you a tight integration anyway. They were for MPICH1 or similar.

For Intel MPI you need: http://arc.liv.ac.uk/SGE/howto/mpich2-integration/mpich2-integration.html

For Open MPI: the settings for start-/stop_proc_args can bet set to NONE, if Open MPI was compiled with --with-sge

-- Reuti