[gridengine users] SGE (univa 8.0.1) - anyone running SGE with Centrify active directory integration?

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Tue Nov 22 20:32:59 UTC 2011

Hi Chris,

Am 22.11.2011 um 21:05 schrieb Chris Dagdigian:

> I'm hands-on with a shiny new cluster running Univa's 8.0.1 release and am having some issues running jobs as a non-root user via an account that lives in Active Directory.

isn't Univa offering "Full, Enterprise Class Support"? I thought this is one of the advantages over the community support for the open source version. So I would assume they have their own forum/list like Oracle does for their version:

https://forums.oracle.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=859

-- Reuti