[gridengine users] SGE (univa 8.0.1) - anyone running SGE with Centrify active directory integration?

Bill Bryce bbryce at univa.com
Tue Nov 22 20:40:40 UTC 2011

Hi Chris,

I think the best way is to log this as an issue at Univa and we can go from there.  Is this cluster for your personal use or are you configuring it on behalf of a customer?  You can send an email to support at univa.com or login to the support portal http://www.univa.com/support and we can help.

Regards,

Bill.