[gridengine users] SGE (univa 8.0.1) - anyone running SGE with Centrify active directory integration?

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 20:44:20 UTC 2011

While I worked with Billl before, and I've started working with Chris
even before SGE was opensourced (that was in early 2001), and I don't
want to be rude on this list - I just cannot agree more with Reuti!!

At the beginning of this year, Univa said that this list can't help
users using Oracle Grid Engine because OGE is not opensource, we also
cannot help users using UGE which is also not opensource.

Rayson