[gridengine users] making all network computers a submit host

Rayson Ho rayson at scalablelogic.com
Wed Nov 30 19:56:57 UTC 2011

I originally developed the submission domain feature for the "Grid
Engine 2011.11" release, but I needed to release a new version before
SC11, so I dropped a few features and did not include this feature
with the release.

What version of SGE are you using?? If you are using SGE 6.2u5, or SGE
6.2u5p1/p2, or Grid Engine 2011.11, then I can send you a pre-compiled
qmaster binary with this feature. Otherwise, it will be included in
the next release of Open Grid Scheduler. And as I am sharing some code
changes with Dave, the Son of Grid Engine fork will also get this
feature too.

I have not decided when I will release a new version, but I will post
the announcement on this list and on the homepage:

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/

Rayson