[gridengine users] Transitioning from Torque/Maui to Open Grid Scheduler

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 04:20:55 UTC 2012

Hi Joseph,

The biggest difference between Grid Engine & Torque is the concept of "queue",
as mentioned by Rayson.

The rest are much easier to understand or migrate. You can expect same or very
similar limits (stack, runtime, etc) offered by both queueing systems.

And do you have any specific settings for your nodes?

 -Ron