[gridengine users] core binding problem

Rayson Ho rayson at scalablelogic.com
Thu Apr 26 13:49:36 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 7:40 AM, Pablo Escobar <pescobar001 at gmail.com> wrote:
> ¿maybe I am missing something in the config? Reading at docs it seems that
> no longer is needed to enable the ""ENABLE_BINDING=true" in the exec_nodes,
> isn´t is?

It is still needed:

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/htmlman/htmlman5/sge_conf.html

ENABLE_BINDING
          If this parameter is set then Sun Grid  Engine  enables
          the  core binding module within the execution daemon to
          apply binding parameters that are specified during sub-
          mission  time  of  a job. This parameter is not set per
          default and therefore all binding  related  information
          will be ignored.  Find more information for job to core
          binding in the section -binding of qsub(1).

Rayson