[gridengine users] Collecting of scheduler job information is turned off

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 19:10:23 UTC 2012

This time it is performance reasons... in fact I was at a site that
was experiencing performance issues & the qmaster was using more
memory than they ever like (their qmaster has many services running on
the machine). So they also turned scheduler info off (the default was
on at that time - and yes, they were perfectly fine with running a
very old version of Grid Engine).

To turn it back on, set schedd_job_info to TRUE:

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/htmlman/htmlman5/sched_conf.html

Rayson