[gridengine users] PE Job Suspend / Resume

Joseph Farran jfarran at uci.edu
Wed Jun 13 00:10:38 UTC 2012

Well, for our needs, we *REALLY* need Parallel Job suspension.    It's not even a choice for us.

If Torque/Maui can do it, I am sure OGE can do it without issues.

Can someone please tell me what patch I need to install to un-break / turn-on Parallel job suspension?

If you guys are that paranoid about PE suspension, how about adding an on/off flag for this since the code is already there and let the admin pick?

Joseph