[gridengine users] 8.1.0 appears to have old manpages.

Maes, Richard rmaes at ciena.com
Thu Jun 14 22:46:17 UTC 2012

We just installed the new 8.1.0 release using the RPM packages and I did
an man look up of qsub as saw this footer.

IEEE/The Open Group                  2003
QSUB(P)

I checked my man path and saw that the new installation is up front.

echo $MANPATH

/corp/tools/grid/v8_1_0/man:/usr/share/man:/usr/X11R6/man:/usr/local/man
:/corp/tools/lsf_6_2/man:/corp/tools/cadence/ius_8_1/share/man

I went over to look at the HTML versions as their footer looks like what
I would expect.  Could the wrong man pages have been integrated into the
build?