[gridengine users] New to OGE. Installation questions

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 16:47:55 UTC 2012

Hi Arnau,

Thanks for using OGE (the official name for it is OGS/GE, but a few
people call it OGE as well, so we don't really have a preference).

The SRPM build does not use the version of jemalloc shipped with the
source (in fact, it also does not use the hwloc library included), but
instead uses the system jemalloc & hwloc. When I tested Orion's build
a few months ago, I yum installed jemalloc-devel on my test machine.

Rayson