[gridengine users] New to OGE. Installation questions

Arnau listsarnau at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 16:37:44 UTC 2012

Hi Orion,

I've done a quick installation test. After changin hostname by
net-ttols I still have some fedora dependencies that I cannot remove:
	fedora-usermgmt-devel is needed by gridengine-2011.11p1-2.el6.x86_64
	jemalloc-devel is needed by gridengine-2011.11p1-2.el6.x86_64

the first one I guess I can solve it changing the way it creates users
(__fe_groupadd), but the second one? how did you solve them? What
package did you install instead of?
Could you please provide your modfied spec file?

Many thanks for your help,
Cheers,
Arnau