[gridengine users] Split process between multiple nodes.

Guillermo Marco Puche guillermo.marco at sistemasgenomicos.com
Tue Nov 13 07:58:25 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to change the mpi config file:

$ qconf -mp mpi

pe_name            mpi
slots              9999
user_lists         NONE
xuser_lists        NONE
start_proc_args    /bin/false
stop_proc_args     /bin/false
allocation_rule    $fill_up
control_slaves     FALSE
job_is_first_task  TRUE
urgency_slots      min
accounting_summary TRUE

I've set /bin/false as start and proc args but now job holds forever on
qw state. So I'm not sure what start and proc args should be. SGE
doesn't let you to left them empty.

Best regards,
Guillermo.