[gridengine users] SGE Calendar queue.

Xavier xaviercouvelard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:21:17 UTC 2012

I did it with qmon:
Year: NONE
Week: mon -wed=1-9=suspended thu=1-11=suspended fri-sun=1-9=suspended
i have called it "short".

Then still with qmon i have modified short.q by selected "short" as a
calendar.

Since i had change the time this morning qstat says:

  28865 0.58449 JOB1 xavier       S     10/03/2012 09:44:18
short.q at compute-0-2.local         32

but again while compute-0-2 is having a load of 8 (8cpus/nodes)
compute-0-1 and others are overloading at 16...

using SGE 6.2u4 on a ROCKS 5.3 cluster