[gridengine users] can't complete inst_sge

Reuti reuti at Staff.Uni-Marburg.DE
Wed Jul 17 17:33:48 UTC 2013

Hi,

Am 16.07.2013 um 04:20 schrieb Elizabeth Prout:

> I'm using an EL5 machine with gridengine-6.1u4-1.el5.1.x86_64 installed

This is quite an old version. Nevertheless I never saw such an error.

This version is supplied with EL5 - is there any newer one the the repository? The latest from SUN was 6.2u5.

-- Reuti