[gridengine users] Exclude job from rule.

Guillermo Marco Puche guillermo.marco at sistemasgenomicos.com
Mon Jul 29 11:07:23 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have set some subscribing rules. So cluster compute nodes have load
balanced. This way, grid engine put some jobs to a T state when a
compute node exceeds load rule.

The problem is I've some perl scripts that use MySQL connection after
resuming from a T state die because they lose the connection to MySQL.

The question is.. Is there any way to exclude a job by name from
suffering this rule? So It will never enter T status and die after resume.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Guillermo.