[gridengine users] Slots for queues

Gaya Nadarajan gaya.n at ed.ac.uk
Mon Mar 4 14:34:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

When I resent the jobs using a one-second delay between them it worked,
I supplied the error log in my previous post, but I'm not certain what
went wrong where. Another detail, I used the DRMAA api to connect to sge
rather than qsub directly.

Not sure which version but gridengine on Ubuntu 3.0

Cheers,
Gaya

On 01/03/13 11:05, Dave Love wrote:
> Gaya Nadarajan <gaya.n at ed.ac.uk> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm from Edinburgh but I'm not using the cluster here, I have a
>> private cluster set up for a project elsewhere. Anyhow, the problem is
>> associated with the execution daemon failing to acknowledge jobs sent
>> from the qmaster, causing some jobs to be 'lost'.
> How did you determine that, and in what version?  If it might apply to
> current SGE, please make a bug report with details (see below).

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.