[gridengine users] release job dependency hold upon starting of dependent job instead on completing job

William Bryce bbryce at univa.com
Fri May 3 07:02:24 UTC 2013

In your script below do you run it by submitting it to LSF using bsub?

I ask because the LSB_JOBID is only set when the script is running in a
job.

Also, LSF behaves the opposite of SGE at submission time. For example.

bsub ./myscript is same as qsub -b yes ./my script

And

bsub < myscript is same as qsub myscript

LSF really does improperly overload '<'

Bill