[gridengine users] cgroups integration with ogs 2011.11p1

Ray Pete rpete at broadinstitute.org
Thu May 23 23:39:02 UTC 2013

Below was the patch.. which seemed to go somewhat (with a little work)
nicely into the source for me to build a srpm/rpm.

http://gridengine.org/pipermail/users/2012-September/004699.html

I never actually used it in production. Just tested it to see where it was
and get a feel for how it would work out.
There was not a lot of traction on it after this.. and your points would
explain why..

Cheers,

Ray