[gridengine users] global jsv not being applied and jsv performance...

Pablo Escobar pescobar001 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 14:43:48 UTC 2013

Hi Arnau, I have just done this 1min ago  :)

when using jsv_url and calling jsv_log_info() function in the perl jsv I
was getting no output to stdout in the client machine, I was only getting
the output of jsv_log_info() in the master log.

After this workaround of using sge_request file instead of global jsv_url
config, jsv_log_info() function shows the output correctly in the client's
stdout

thanks!
Pablo.