[gridengine users] running job holds and restart

Adam Brenner aebrenne at uci.edu
Tue Oct 15 06:50:15 UTC 2013

Sangmin,

I believe the phrase / term you are looking for is Subordinate
Queues[1][2]. This should handle what you are looking for.

If not ... I am sure Reuti (or someone else) will correct me on this.

Enjoy,
-Adam

[1]: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19957-01/820-0698/i998889/index.html
[2]: http://grid-gurus.blogspot.com/2011/03/using-grid-engine-subordinate-queues.html