[gridengine users] adaptive computing spam?

Dave Love d.love at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Sep 6 22:34:11 UTC 2013

ChrisDag <dag at sonsorol.org> writes:

> Kind of funny as I have an active consulting gig right now to move a
> financial services group away from Torque/Moab due to poor performance.

I heard poor reports of Moab a while ago from a site which was supposed
to be a flagship for it.

> Anyone else get this? I'm wondering if an over zealous sales rep is
> scraping our mailing list archives or something ...

I was going to ask the same.  It's not just scraping the archives as I
got the spam wanting me to adopt proprietary software in my GNU mailbox;
that doesn't appear in the gridengine.org archives or the sge-discuss
list here that they also tried to spam.  Clearly disreputable.

--
Community Grid Engine:  http://arc.liv.ac.uk/SGE/