[gridengine users] reservation progress

striewski striewski at ismll.de
Thu Sep 12 11:56:49 UTC 2013

dear grid engine users,

we work with reservation and give the all jobs a runtime limit (h_rt)
and we use classic spooling

with -m bea i get information when a job starts, ends or aborts.

my boss has the idea, that he wants to get the information, when his job
will be finished as soon as he has submitted the job with qsub. is this
possible ?

my second problem, i have to find out the progress of reserving. may be
a job requests 4 slots, i have to find out the time when it starts
reserving, when it has got 2 slots, when it has got the 3rd slot and so on.

in the accounting, reporting and schedule files i didn't find the
information. are there other files, where i can find informations like
this  ?

thanks a lot

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / kind regards

--
Jörg Striewski

Information Systems and Machine Learning Lab (ISMLL)
Institute of Economics and Information Systems & Institute of Computer Science
University of Hildesheim Germany
post address: Marienburger Platz 22, D-31141Hildesheim, Germany
visitor address: Samelsonplatz 1, D-31141 Hildesheim,Germany
Tel.(+49) 05121 / 883-858
http://www.ismll.uni-hildesheim.de