[gridengine users] Web monitor xml-qstat or similar alternatives

Dave Love d.love at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Sep 16 22:00:47 UTC 2013

Guillermo Marco Puche <guillermo.marco at sistemasgenomicos.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I'm very interested in a web application like xml-qstat:
> http://xml-qstat.org/.
>
> Is there any other alternative to this project (I would like to know
> the available options before start installing stuff on my
> cluster). I'm asking because xml-qstat seems deprecated/abandoned.

I put support into Job Monarch, which feeds Ganglia.  It's probably
straightforward to adapt myJAM to SGE too.
<http://arc.liv.ac.uk/SGE/tools.html> collects pointers to such things;
suggestions and improvements like assessments of tools are welcome.

--
Community Grid Engine:  http://arc.liv.ac.uk/SGE/