[gridengine users] start_gui_installer SGE 8.1.4

Adam Brenner aebrenne at uci.edu
Wed Sep 18 19:15:54 UTC 2013

FYI: The fix for this was to include the IzPack jar files into CLASSPATH:

export CLASSPATH="/path/to/IzPack/lib/*:$CLASSPATH";
./start_gui_installer

The use of a wildcard is needed, unless you want to specific each jar name[1].

[1]: http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/tools/windows/classpath.html

-Adam

--
Adam Brenner