[gridengine users] Accounting: wrong CPU time

Mazouzi mazouzi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 20:11:21 UTC 2014

Hi Reuti,

I observe this behavior only for certain mutlithreaded applications and
where the wallclock is few days.

For the example given above, I've found in the log (the user did time g09
...) :

Starting GAUSSIAN run at Mon Jan 13 21:47:09 CET 2014

real    17266m2.723s
user    213746095m54.183s
sys     93834383m50.758s

Finished GAUSSIAN run at Sat Jan 25 21:33:12 CET 2

We can see that values givens by time are also wrong !!