[gridengine users] GUI or web Interface?

José Román Bilbao jrbcast at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 14:57:58 UTC 2014

Hi Reuti,

Thanks but a GUI is a must in this case. The more graphical procedures you
can carry out, the better. Samba is indeed a good solution, but not for
this case. I have been looking at others proposals and I think I will go
for PBSPro,... If costs do not soar too much. It seems it is licensed in a
per-core basis... But I have read somewhere there are per-socket options...
Also I would prefer perpetual licenses... Let's see what they propose.

LSF is another option but I have not yet received a quote.

Thanks to all.