[gridengine users] project quota details

Ed Lauzier elauzier2 at perlstar.com
Tue Apr 14 01:05:38 UTC 2015

 Hi Michael,

Send some basic examples of what you want to do and I'll fire off a basic RQS config
that will get you going.

There is a lot to it, esp for project-level fairshare settings....

Also, remember that if you want decent response, you need a scheduler with
at least 2 cpus. Best to have 4 cpus so that decisions can be made faster
during the scheduling cycle and worker threads can do their thing....

Also consider looking using the perl JSV for runtime limits enforcements.

It may be best to get Univa to assist you for a day even over the phone
if you can justify the expense. It is well worth it to get the new Univa Grid Engine.

-Ed