[gridengine users] project quota details

Michael Stauffer mgstauff at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 17:16:22 UTC 2015

Ed, thanks for the reply and offer.

Here's an example of what I want to do (for slot quotas. I figure setup for
h_vmem and s_vmem rqs's will be similar):

project name    # slots aggregate   # slots user   users

-----------------    ---------------             ---------------   --------
lab1                  100                         40
ted,ann,bob,jim
lab2                  80                           15
ann,cin,fred,jen
                                                        50
lan (lan's a power user in lab2)

For now each project will be assigned exclusively to one of two qsub
queues, but that part should be straight forward if you just show me how to
handle the above for one queue. And each will go to the qlogin queue with
different slot limits, but that should be straightforward too if I know how
to do it for qsub queue.

The FE is < 2 years old, has 16 2.2 GHz Xeon cores, and 64GB ram.

Thanks!

-M