[gridengine users] Doubts regarding the h_vmem allocation while submitting the job in parallel environment

sudha.penmetsa at wipro.com sudha.penmetsa at wipro.com
Tue Apr 21 12:01:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

Could you please explain how do we need allocate values for mem_free and h_vmem while submitting the job in parallel environment.

It would be helpful if you explain how should we calculate the value to be allocated to h_vmem according to the slots using  -pe parallelenvironmentname slots.

Regards,
Sudha