[gridengine users] how to change user password on login node

Marlies Hankel m.hankel at uq.edu.au
Wed Apr 29 23:41:38 UTC 2015

Sorry disregard, this was meant for the ROCKS list.

Marlies

--

------------------

Dr. Marlies Hankel
Research Fellow, Theory and Computation Group
Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (Bldg 75)
eResearch Analyst, Research Computing Centre and Queensland Cyber Infrastructure Foundation
The University of Queensland
Qld 4072, Brisbane, Australia
Tel: +61 7 334 63996 | Fax: +61 7 334 63992 | mobile:0404262445
Email: m.hankel at uq.edu.au | www.theory-computation.uq.edu.au

Notice: If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please notify me,
and do not make any use of its contents. I do not waive any
privilege, confidentiality or copyright associated with it. Unless
stated otherwise, this e-mail represents only the views of the
Sender and not the views of The University of Queensland.