[gridengine users] sanity check on usage of "-p" priority value: per-user effect or global across waitlist?

Fritz Ferstl fferstl at univa.com
Thu Apr 30 17:01:54 UTC 2015

I'm always interested ;-) - hence I'm still involved after more than 20
years ...

As I wrote, I'd look into the functional policy.

Or if you are using fairshare, as Chris writes, then you might be able
to mix this through the weighting with the -p prio to get something
similar to what you want.

Cheers,

Fritz

--

UnivaFritz Ferstl | CTO and Business Development, EMEA
Univa Corporation <http://www.univa.com/> | The Data Center Optimization

Where Grid Engine lives