[gridengine users] sanity check on usage of "-p" priority value: per-user effect or global across waitlist?

Fritz Ferstl fferstl at univa.com
Thu Apr 30 17:24:35 UTC 2015

Some more hints on where to look for regarding the functional policy:

  * You probably will want to set auto_user_fshare in the cluster config.
  * You probably will want to set share_functional_shares in the
    scheduler config
  * Then use the weighting in the scheduler config to determined the
    influence of the functional policy relative to others
  * Now submit your jobs with '-js <job_share>'

Maybe this helps to achieve what you guys are looking for.

Fritz