[gridengine users] Epilog to print out usage summary?

James Abbott j.abbott at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jan 26 08:26:48 UTC 2015

Should do...some processes which hold their log files open need to be
HUPped or restarted after rotating the logs, but although 'fuser'
reports the accounting file is open the qmaster doesn't seem to have a
problem with this configuration, so the reporting file will probably be
the same. If necessary a postrotate parameter can be added to restart
the qmaster - man logrotate for the details on this...

James