[gridengine users] host sequence number per user

Kevin Taylor groucho.64738 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 15:45:19 UTC 2015

I don't know if this is possible or not, but I've got a test queue set up with 5 hosts in it to test sequence number sorting of jobs.

In the queue config, I have:

seq_no     0,[hostA=110], \
                [hostB=105], \
                [hostC=105], \
                [hostD=105], \
                [hostE=105]

and when submitting a job, hostA is the last one to get stuff on it, which is fine.

Can I define this further, to say that only userA can get this type of sorting, everyone else will get normal load based sorting?

This doesn't work, but something like   [userA at hostA=110], [userA at hostB=105], etc...?