[gridengine users] Dynamic spooling method support

Taras Shapovalov taras.shapovalov at brightcomputing.com
Wed Jan 28 09:02:20 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

Could you help me to understand if it is possible to build OGS with the
both spooling methods support at the same time. It seems that old Sun N1
Grid Engine supported a build option --spool-dynamic, but I don't see the
same option is implemented in OGS (it fails to build with that option).

Is this feature not implemented or I am mistaken? Maybe there is some other
way to get OGS binaries with the both spooling methods support?

Best regards,

Taras