[gridengine users] UNIVA + GPU Checkpointing

Fritz Ferstl fferstl at univa.com
Wed Jul 29 05:55:52 UTC 2015

Hi Atul,

I will respond to you via personal e-mail regarding your Univa Grid
Engine evaluation.

If you have general questions around how checkpointing works in
combination with Grid Engine in general then we can also discuss this on
the community alias because others might benefit too or could chime in
with their experiences. Just let us know.

Cheers,

Fritz

--

UnivaFritz Ferstl | CTO and Business Development, EMEA
Univa Corporation <http://www.univa.com/> | The Data Center Optimization