[gridengine users] how to migrate OGS

Michael Stauffer mgstauff at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 18:55:42 UTC 2015

I haven't, I'm doing the upgrades tomorrow.

I've looked at the scripts you mention and it looks different
from util/upgrade_modules/save_sge_config.sh
and util/upgrade_modules/load_sge_config.sh which have also been
recommended to me. Seems the don't call each other. Any idea why there are
two such paired scripts and which I should use?

Thanks.

-M