[gridengine users] error: failed receiving gdi request

Bill Bryce bbryce at univa.com
Mon Jun 22 17:20:20 UTC 2015

Could also mean that….

The qmaster crashed while processing the ‘qsub’.
If you mix versions of Grid Engine you could get into this situation.

You can as Alex pointed out try restarting qmaster if it is down, you should also look in the qmaster messages file to see if it logged anything around the time this issue appeared.

Regards,

Bill.